Sunday, April 24, 2011

Out of control

Everything is like out of control, out of my expectation...
I told myself not think too much, but those things are not controlled by me and automatically popped out in my mind.
I try to stop them, but it can't.
My life is something unstable, gonna fall down from a tall building.
If time can goes back, i wish to back to primary 6.
I miss them badly, they were always be there when i need a listener, they will always be the one who know my things. And, I can hardly feel emo when they're around me.
I never said secondary school life is not good. But, primary school is always the best choice for me if time may goes back.
I know that's impossible, but these are just part of my memories, an unforgettable and memorable memories.
They colored my life, they made my life becomes colorful.
My brain is full of my primary school memories, and it makes me hard to focus on my project now. RAWR!
guys, everyone of you are already part of my life, i will never forget about you unless i have disappear in this world.
my mind, is out of control...
friends, you're reserved in my heart and nobody can replace it. RAWR '.'

No comments:

Post a Comment