Saturday, April 30, 2011

@#$%^&*&#$%

You think who you are? I know you're good in sport, and I know you're such a famous people. But, can you don't hurt others by saying out those words? YOU THINK WHO YOU ARE!? How will you feel if you are them? If someone talked to you like that...

"Hey, go away, don't poisoned my table. you're so dirty and smelly! GO AWAY!"
"Your food is not really nice, so i threw it. SORRY."
WT fish!

You don't ever think about others' feelings. You think you did this and everyone will praise you are brave or amazing? OMG, you're too naive! and pls take a mirror and look into it. You're not a handsome people too, + your heart is already controlled by the devil.

One day, you will get back what you did to others. then you will feel, how sad they are after being hurt by you. I know I'm not in the position to scold you or whatever, but your words really made me mad. Don't try to insult others as I know you are PERFECT!

guys, don't care whatever he said. His mouth is so smelly, so I think he might not brushing his teeth everyday. YOU, don't try to hurt my friends anymore, they're not a ball that you can play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment