Sunday, May 1, 2011

What's wrong with me?

Today I accidentally deleted my blog. -.- and luckily I restored it. I tried many blogskins for my blog. But I think minima white is most suitable for it. Today is a holiday which replace the holiday yesterday, Labour Day. I slept until 8 o'clock this morning, satisfied. =)

After woke up, I rushed to my living room and played PS3 until around 10 o'clock? I know exam is around the corner, my mum is nagging me about that. But, where am I? I lost myself... I'm still busy with games, or even facebook. I will start studying by today, because I don't feel like playing this year, PMR! PMR is killing me, it grab away my time to have fun with them.

And, my face suddenly popped out so many pimples, I have no idea how would they appeared. I'm trying to get rid of them, but it seems hard. It's something like red dot on my face if you look at me at a far distance. I hope one day, they will automatically disappear. 

I have been playing for almost 3 days without doing homework, studying, projects or whatever... I think it's time to do my homework. Bye, readers. Will be updated after my exam. =( 

I'm still strong to overcome them (books)!!
What's wrong with me today? 

to someone(for the one who I wrote in my last last post) : don't try to challenge me, or else you will see something explode crazily in front of you!

I enjoy my day today! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment